Vision is one of your most valued assets, and our eye doctor at A B Vision Eyecare in Linstead and Kingston understands how important it is to protect that asset. We offer a wide range of services so that you can have all your needs met in one place if possible. Dr. Mattis has studied ophthalmology and its related subjects and continues to learn more to best meet the needs of every patient who comes through the door.
Big or small, we offer the services you need to keep your eyes healthy.
- Eye exams: Whether you are experiencing problems or not, everyone should have a routine eye exam. Speak with your ophthalmologist about how often you should come in and what tests you need based on your family history, age, and personal history.
- OCT Scans: Optical Coherence Topography Scans use cutting-edge technology to quickly and painlessly examine your eyes. OCT scans are part of regular eye exams in our practice and can detect several issues, such as glaucoma, in their earlier stages when they are easier to treat.
- Cataract surgery and other types of eye surgery: While the idea of eye surgery may seem frightening, it has become increasingly safer over time and can successfully treat many different conditions.
- Eyeglasses and contact lenses: The eye doctor at A B Vision Jamaica can help you decide whether you want to wear eyeglasses, contact lenses, or both. We can also assist you in finding the best products to fit your style and personality because we understand the importance of expressing your own sense of style even when wearing corrective lenses. Some people may have difficulty wearing contact lenses due to other eye issues, but we can help you find a solution that works for you.
- Emergency conditions: Sometimes waiting for a regular appointment is not an option when it comes to seeing an eye doctor. If you experience an emergency, such as retinal detachment, our office provides emergency services instead of scheduling an appointment for the future.
Contact A B Vision Eyecare in Kingston and Linstead
Whether you need a routine eye exam or have a concerning problem, at A B Vision Eyecare, we are committed to helping you with your needs as conveniently and painlessly as possible. We offer online forms and accept various types of vision insurance. Call our Kingston office today at (876) 920-3600 or our Linstead office at (876) 903-3238.