Welcome to A B Vision Eyecare
Your Ophthalmologist in Kingston, Jamaica
Do you live in Kingston, Jamaica and need an eye doctor near you who can provide you with eye care and treatment? Come see us at AB Vision Eye Care. Our Ophthalmologist is here help you with all of your eye care needs.
Our practice provides a plethora of different ophthalmology services. Whether you need a standard eye exam or advanced eye surgery, our team of trained professionals is here to help. Here is a list of some of the most common services we provide to our patients:
- Cataract treatment - We provide both treatments to maximize your vision as well as cataract surgery for when your condition progresses to that point.
- Contact lens exams and contact lenses for dry eyes – If you suffer from dry eyes, there are options available that can make wearing contacts comfortable for you.
- Diabetic retinopathy - Diabetes can do a lot of damage to your eyes. We provide our diabetic patients with treatments like laser focal treatment, scatter laser treatment, vitrectomy, or medication.
- Dry eye - Chronic dry eye can damage your eyes over time. We provide our patients with a number of palliative solutions and strategies to help minimize their dry eye.
- Eyeglasses - Our ophthalmologist provides eye exams not only to check on the health of your eyes but also the clarity of your vision.
- Eye Surgery - There are many eye conditions that require surgery to effectively treat.
- Floaters Treatment – Floaters, bits of debris floating in the vitreous of the eye, can range from being mildly annoying to being a symptom of serious eye conditions. We will examine you and tell you what needs to be done.
- Glaucoma Treatment - Glaucoma is a condition that damages a person’s optic nerve. Typically caused by increased intraocular pressure, glaucoma treatment comes in many forms, depending on the root cause of your condition.
- Retinal Detachment Treatment - Parts of your retina can both tear and fall away from the back of your eye where it’s meant to rest. We can fix both of these issues using different treatments, including laser surgery, cyropexy (cold therapy), or gas injection.
- Macular Degeneration Treatment - Age-related macular degeneration (AMD), is another condition that involves a damaged retina, specifically the macula, or central portion of the retina. While there is no cure for AMD, our ophthalmologist can provide many treatments to slow the progression of this condition.
- Oculoplastics - This is a specialty where the eye doctor spends extra time in school learning how to do things like remove tumors around the eye and do eyelid and eye replacements.
- Ortho-K - This is a great alternative for those who have refractive vision errors, but aren’t interested in eyeglasses, contacts, or laser eye surgery.
Visit Our Practice Today
At AB Vision Care, we want the people who live in Kingston, Jamaica to have the best eyesight possible. Contact us today to get your vision back.